- Hunters can expect a sporting hunt and an awesome staff of guides looking to make your hunt memorable and meaningful. You will not find a better experience for the money in N. America.
- This outfitter will hunt as hard as the client wants to hunt, but can accommodate any type of hunter.
- Terrain – WB Ranch – located on North Saskatchewan River, 3500 acres of rolling hills, poplar forest and river plateaus.
- Terrain – HC East – combination of dense poplar and pine forest, some open prairie, along with meandering turtle river. 3000 acre hunting parcel.
- Success rate – 100% on kill opportunities.
- Tags – Hunting licenses, tags, export permits are all included in the hunt.
- Location is near Maidstone, SK
Contact Us at Top End Adventures
Food & Lodging
- This operation prides itself on nice food and lodging where you can entertain guests of your company or friends and family looking for great lodging and food as a part of the whole experience.
- Our clients are greeted with a continental breakfast, lunch is usually a BBQ in the field, appetizers and dinner is served dinner from our chef in the evening. Moderate beer and wine included
- We can accommodate up to 10 guests, 4 rooms are private queen beds, one room with a private master suite.
Trophy Elk Hunts
EXAMPLE: A bull that’s 425 inches will cost $15,500 $13,000 base + 25 extra inches at $100/inch ($2500) = $15,500
HC Ranch East (Big Big Bulls)
421 B&C gross score: $14,500 + $100 per inch, plus tax over 420
EXAMPLE – 450 bull would be$14,500 + $3000 = $17,500
500 B&C – 549 B&C gross score: $32,5oo + $100 per inch, plus tax over 500
• Over 550 B&C: By agreement
• Non-hunter rate: $250/night plus tax
Tax is 5%
Included: Elk/Deer hunts: moderate beer and wine, meals, guides, vehicles, licenses, field dressing of cape and antlers, guide will assist in breaking down your animal into quarters and backstraps.
Not Included: Meat processing, transportation to and from the camp from airport, hard liquor, tips (we recommend $500/per person for guides and $100-$150 for lodge staff), taxidermy, and post hunt shipping of antlers/cape/meat.
Our guides are NOT meat processors. We will not waste any meat, but the meat is clients responsibility. Because of COVID and the back up at the meat processing plants we recommend clients be prepared to take their prime cuts home or bring several coolers, which is the cheapest way to go, to take as much meat as they can. We will not waste any meat, so we will look after all the meat you do not take.
A 50% deposit is required to book your hunt, balance is due upon arrival.
We ask that clients arrive after 2:00 PM on their arrival date. All hunts are 3 night/ 4 days. Day one is your arrival orientation day, days two, three, and four are full hunting days. If you still need to hunt on day four, we will have new guests coming in at 2:00 pm, we will ask that you pack your gear, and we will store it for you. When you return to the lodge from your hunt you will be required to depart.